We’re always looking for volunteers to help build community, strengthen the skills of our members, and advocate for design in the state of New Mexico. Everything we do, from Design Summit to Portfolio Reviews, is entirely led and organized by volunteers.
If you’d like to volunteer please contact us.
Our volunteers are organized into teams including:
- Executive/Operations Team (Works together to ensure the smooth operation of the Chapter)
- Communications Team (Keeps our community informed and our communications clear.)
- Membership Team (Connects our community members to the Chapter and builds a meaningful, welcoming atmosphere.)
- Programming Team (Creates opportunities to teach and inspire with events.)
- Advisory Team (Brings their knowledge to the Chapter from their industry or experience to the Board.)
If you have a passion for a specific need in our community (such as design education, cause awareness, or government), let us know! Our chapter is small and our community is valuable to us! If you have input or want to get in touch with other members; contact the board members anytime, follow our social channels (@aiganewmexico) or request an invite to join our Slack channel.
You can also apply to join the board and help organize events, reach out to new members, and advocate for design in our community.